Affiliate Marketing Registration
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height="80px"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width="1/3"][vc_empty_space height="80px"][vc_column_text css_animation="fadeIn"]
Danbel Properties & Investment Affiliate Program Terms of Service
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width="2/3"][vc_column_text css_animation="fadeInRight"]GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In this agreement (the “Agreement”), you agree to comply and be bound by all the terms and conditions herein appearing, and by accepting the terms and conditions, you confirm that you have read and understood every provision of this Agreement.
TICKING THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES YOUR CONSENT TO THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR UNDERTAKEN TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
- Upon your acceptance of this Agreement and full and satisfactory compliance with all the requirements of Danbel Properties & Investments Ltd (“Danbel”), Danbel grants you a personal and nontransferable license to possess and use Danbel’s Marketing Materials, leaflets, banners, marketing information, audio and virtual materials (“Marketing Materials”), solely for your direct marketing, research, reference or subscribers prospecting purposes in strict accordance with the terms of this Agreement for a limited or an unlimited period.
- Except to the extent specifically authorized in writing by Danbel and only for the purpose of meeting your obligation to Danbel, you cannot share or sell Danbel’s Marketing Materials and you are responsible to Danbel for any use of it.
- You agree and warrant that:
- You will not use any of the Marketing Materials or information made available to you in relation to Danbel in the course of performing your duty to Danbel for any unauthorized or illegal purposes.
- You shall use your best efforts to prevent the misuse and unauthorized use of the Marketing Materials or confidential and marketing information coming to your knowledge or awareness.
- You will not use any of the Marketing Materials for any personal purposes.
- You shall not be conflicted in the discharge of your duty to Danbel.
- Danbel shall be held harmless and you shall be personally liable for any misstatement, misinformation, and misrepresentation provided by you in any of your advertisements, promotional or marketing activities to subscribers and prospects.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Danbel, its affiliated or subsidiary companies and their respective officers, employees and agents (“Indemnified Parties”) against any loss, liability, damage, cost or expense (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and legal costs) suffered or incurred by any Indemnified Party, arising out of or in any way related to your use of the Marketing Materials or the breach of this Agreement.
- You shall bear all costs in relation to your use of the Marketing Materials, advertisements and promotions.
- It is an express condition of this Agreement that in being a Marketer for Danbel:
- You and any authorized users shall fully comply with the terms of this Agreement and all applicable federal, state, and local government laws and regulations.
- You and any authorized users shall comply with all applicable guidelines in the real estate industry issued by the government, Realtors Association, and other regulatory bodies.
- Danbel further reserves the right to review the Marketing Materials to be used by you in promotions to ensure that your use of the Marketing Materials is both appropriate and in accordance with the prescribed uses and the current position of Danbel. However, Danbel’s failure to review any such Marketing Materials shall not constitute Danbel’s acceptance of the contents in the unrevised Marketing Materials or in any other way waive any rights Danbel may have or limit any obligations you may have with regard to the use of the Marketing Materials.
- Danbel may also randomly monitor your use of the Marketing Materials and evaluate your performances.
- All Danbel’s properties and estates are sold on a strictly “as is” basis.
- Cancellation or termination of your engagement with Danbel shall attract deduction of appropriate cancellation and administrative fee to be determined by Danbel.
- You expressly agree that Danbel shall not be liable in contract, in tort or pursuant to some other theory for losses, costs, damages, or injuries of any kind, including but not limited to general, direct, special, incidental, and/or consequential damages, whether the possibility of such damages was made known or was foreseeable, caused in whole or in part by your use of the Marketing Materials or in the course of your marketing or promotional activities.
- The terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement constitute the entire terms agreed between you and Danbel on the subject matter. Any additional terms shall be in writing and signed by you and Danbel, and shall by implication incorporate these terms and conditions, and where not in writing and signed by you and Danbel, it shall be of no effect.
- You warrant and agree not to disclose the details of the confidential information, business and operations strategies, financial and accounting records, sales strategies, records or clientele of Danbel (“Proprietary or Confidential Information”) to any third party.
- You agree to hold the Proprietary or Confidential Information, Business Secrets, Data base and Intellectual Property of Danbel that may come to your knowledge, attention or awareness in strict confidence.
- You further agrees not to make Danbel’s Proprietary or Confidential Information, Business Secrets, and Intellectual Property available in any form to any third party or to use Danbel’s Proprietary or Confidential Information, Business Secrets, and Intellectual Property for any purpose other than as specified in your terms of reference and engagement.
- You shall not use any of Danbel’s Proprietary or Confidential Information, Business Secrets, Data base and Intellectual Property to your own advantage and shall not solicit for jobs from the Danbel’s partners, clients, associates or exploit any such information for your personal business or use.
- The Marketing Materials, Proprietary or Confidential Information, Business Secrets, and Intellectual Property of the Danbel shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Danbel. Notwithstanding the termination or expiration of your contract with Danbel, you acknowledge and agree that the obligations of confidentiality with respect to Proprietary or Confidential Information, Business Secrets, and Intellectual Property shall continue in effect in perpetuity.
- You shall hold Danbel harmless and hereby unconditionally and fully indemnify Danbel against any liability, loss, damage, injury, claim or distress which Danbel may suffer as a result of the contents, items, information, post and comments and other related items, as well as any statement amounting to misrepresentation made by you, other than those expressly made by Danbel in writing, to third parties.
- You shall not engage in any act of misrepresentation, deceit, illegal or immoral conducts or contents with your use of Danbel’s Marketing Materials, or confidential information or documents.
- You warrant to act in good faith to Danbel, and indemnify Danbel against any loss arising or occasioned by any default on your part to fulfil the obligations herein in furtherance of this Agreement.
- You shall not directly or indirectly, take or fail to take, nor permit anyone, to take or fail to take, any action which may have the effect of avoiding or otherwise circumventing any provisions of this Agreement or the intent of the Danbel with respect to this Agreement.
- You agree not to engage in any conduct which is or may be harmful or prejudicial to the business, or relationships of Danbel including engaging in or facilitating disparagement against Danbel.
- You shall comply with the rules made by Danbel from time to time.
- This Agreement is a continuing obligation and shall remain in perpetuity in favour of Danbel through out the duration of your engagement with Danbel and afterwards.
- This Agreement may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Danbel.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height="80px"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator color="custom" border_width="5" css_animation="fadeInUp" accent_color="#eaeaea"][vc_empty_space height="40px"][/vc_column][/vc_row]