DID YOU KNOW? Interesting Facts about Ibeju Lekki.
- Do you know that Investing in Ibeju Lekki is more profitable than investing in Lekki Phase 1? This is because in the last 5 years, land prices in Ibeju Lekki has increased by 500% while Lekki Phase1 has seen an increase in price by less than 50% in the same period.
- Do you know that Dangote Refinery, worth $12 billion will be Africa’s biggest oil refinery and the world’s biggest single-train facility, upon completion?
- Do you know that the Lekki Free Trade Zone is the fastest growing free zone in the world? It is also the first private free trade zone in Nigeria and the biggest in the whole of West Africa.
- Do you know that the Lekki Free Trade Zone has received over $300 million in local and Foreign Direct Investment that will triple in the next 5 years?
- Do you know that due to the emerging industrial revolution within the Epe-Ibeju-Lekki corridor especially the Lekki free zone, the Lekki deep seaport, the Dangote refinery, a fertilizer plant, petrochemical plant and a sub-sea gas pipeline project, the axis is fast becoming the preferred investment destination across the globe?
- Do you know that the Lekki free trade zone is the biggest job creation zone in Africa? It will create 300,000 direct jobs and 600,000 indirect jobs with the Dangote Oil Refinery expected to create employment for 235,000 people.
- Do you know that with Danbel Properties and Investments you can own a plot of land NOW in this area with an initial deposit as low as N200,000? However, the price will keep soaring as development advances.
When you begin to imagine the number of people who will move into this area from within and outside the country, you would understand this is not an opportunity to pass. Whether you are buying land for residential, commercial, or to resell when the price comes up, you are on the right track.